Monday, October 13, 2008

Update

I'd like to start off with thanking my readership, I've been really surprised at the response to the blog and I'd like to thank both my readers for their support over the sometimes tumultuous beginnings. Anyway, aside from that quick thanks, I'd also like to let you know that I'm going to switch gears here, even though this blog has only been open a week, I'm going to switch to something new. I've been happy with this site so far, but I want to move to something that will allow me a bit more freedom in my subject matter without feeling like I am misleading the readers. As such, I've decided to move my blog to a different URL, the format will basically be the same though. Anyway, I'll see you there (I'd also like to apologize for recycling content from here on to there, but being as my two readers are close friends, I think you'll forgive me)

http://www.thecriticofeverything.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

請繼續發表好文!加油加油再加油! .................................................................